Turbo multi-zone tempering machine is used for tempering in a thin layer of glaze, chocolate, creams due to the formation of stable β-crystals of cocoa butter. The machine has the ability to process masses with solid inclusions, the size of which does not exceed 10 mm.
The machines have 3 or 4 zones of thermal effects on the product, which is carried out by separating the heating and cooling circuits. At the entrance and exit of each zone, the temperature is measured and corrected.
- four-zone tempering system provides efficient heat exchange and the formation of stable coca butter β-crystals.
- measurement of inlet and outlet temperatures in each zone
- PLC control panel, accurate correction program temperatures
- the unique design of the scaler and discs guarantees uniform mixing without dead zones
- material of manufacture AISI 304/316