Description of work
Consultation products by phone and e-mail in the following areas:
- How to update the firmware/software of the device‘s
- How and where is the warranty service for products
- What to do if the device is broken or stopped working as before
- Other issues related to products and its warranty service
- Answers to the phone calls of the technical support line.
- Reply to emails, keeping correspondence with customers.
- Consultation of users on the selection, operation and maintenance of the company's products.
- Registration of users' appeals in the log book, replenishment of the FAQ (the database of frequently asked questions) and maintenance of bug-tracking for typical malfunctions.
- Participation in quality assurance reviews at the company's Service Centers.
- Interaction with other departments of the company
• Experience in support line on the phone
• Experience in the field of electronics maintenance from 1 year
• Knowledge of the Consumer Rights Protection Act
• Knowledge of electronics higher level than a normal user.
• Knowledge of software, firmware, novelties of the market of portable electronics, the principles of operation and modern high-tech devices
• Ability correctly and clearly state your thoughts
• High level of politeness and good breeding
• Lithuanian, English, Russian language
• Ability to work with a large amount of information.
• Ability to make decisions independently.
The company offer
• The salary level is discussed at the interview.
- The workplace is located in Vilnius
- Registration according to the laws of the Republic Lithuania
• Schedule – 5/2
• Business trips (training, exhibitions) as following.
- Career Opportunity
P.S. Ready to consider graduates of technical universities with a minimum work experience